58 Duncraig Road
Applecross WA 6153
(08) 9315 7700
Kindly note our trading hours have changed. Our breakfast menu is currently unavailable, and our current opening hours are as follows:
Monday – Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday – Friday: 9 am until late
Saturday: 8 am until late
Sunday: 8 am – 5 pm
Open for takeaway menu from 8am on a Saturday and Sunday
(kitchen closes at 2.30pm on Sunday)
Closed New Year’s Day, Australia Day Public Holiday (Monday), Labour Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Anzac Day, Anzac Day Public Holiday, WA Day, Queen’s Birthday and Boxing Day.
We are always interested in hearing from highly motivated, dedicated and passionate individuals, who are seeking to build their career within the hospitality industry. As part of a growing Group we are able to offer a variety of career opportunities at some of Perth’s most iconic venues.
If you possess these qualities and would like to work within a progressive organisation we would love to hear from you.
All our current opportunities are listed on Seek but please feel free to forward through your current resume and cover letter to email@example.com for any future roles that may arise.
Become a member of this exclusive group of discerning diners to receive
- Your own Steakholders’ steak knife engraved with your name for your exclusive use whenever you visit BWG Steakhouse
- Exclusive invitations to Steakholder only events – Annual Steakholders’ Dinner, Meet the Winemaker, Meet the Chef, Wine and Cheese tastings and other wine and food loving events
- Advance notice and Steakholder only prices for other special events
- Special Steakholder only prices on our wine list whenever you dine
- 25% off food when you dine on Mondays or Tuesdays
- 50% off the Sommelier’s Pick on Thursdays
- 50% off venue hire when booking a private function
- Join now for just $100 with yearly renewal of $75 (waived if you dine at either BWG Steakhouse or The Old Brewery 15 or more times a year)
Get the BWG Newsletter
Stay up to date with all the events, news and updates from BWG Steakhouse.